Sunday, May 09, 2010


The quality of this picture is a good illustration of my general state of mind. It shows me having some deep fried squid and a glass of Rioja in a tapas bar on the Ramblas, since I thought I might as well do something Spanish to cheer myself up: still no word from my old friend Stirling. Spoke to a nice, comforting, Scottish sounding lady at the riding centre Epona in Seville. I explained I donĀ“t even have a pair of jeans to ride in, and that I am so sorry I can't be there for tonight's dinner in the neighbouring town, and the welcoming of this week's riding group.
Will take taxi to train station now.
What a mess!

3 Comments:

Blogger misplacedperson said...

Noooooo! What a holiday disaster. But I'm enjoying your blog enormously, if that cheers you up at all.

4:26 PM  
Blogger misplacedperson said...

Sorry, didn't mean to be anonymous - I'm http://misplacedperson.wordpress.com/

4:27 PM  
Blogger toubab said...

hello misplaced person,
just read some of your own very entertaining blog and will read some more soonest, but now must rush off to some breakfast here and then on the the Andalusian riding school.
It is raining here, by the way, but have not so far heard all that many comments about the weather. cannot yet comment if that has any bearing on Spanish sex habits..

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home