Thursday, October 05, 2006

Yes, as I was saying... there are some practical and even philosophical problems regarding my website for Hotel Djenne Djenno. I need some pictures when I talk about the restaurant, for instance. But since it is still just a mudbath, how do I convey an idea of a chic restaurant?
If I show the picture above- as a symbolic representation, will people understand or will they think that they have to eat their soup with ladles made from old cars?? Hmmm...an arrogant part of me says that if they don't get it, I don't want them at my hotel anyway. But clearly that's no way to be a nice hoteliere, is it? Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger C-diddy said...

Hi!
I'm so glad you found my blog and think i'm charming and funny. i'm really attractive too. and wealthy. and modest. I'm very interested to see your updates about living in W. Africa and building this hotel! sounds fascinating!

8:33 PM  
Blogger toubab said...

I'll check your progress too, good luck with acting- here's to future Oscars!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home